Zak from I-Zak over there in my blog list tagged moi and now I have to write 6 weird things about moi-meme (no accents...) or be square. So, here goes (after much churning of brain cogs) :
1. I used to want to be a long-distance lorry driver when I was 8.
2. I never used to play with dolls, hating them and hurling them in the cupboard if any poor unsuspecting, kind person gave me one as a present.
3. I preferred playing with my teddies who were all boys (go figure).
4. I worried about how I would send my children to school when I was 11 and decided I would probably know when the time came...
5. I go through phases of eating a certain thing all the time for a certain meal. So in 1992 I had crunchy peanut butter on baguette everyday for lunch while I was reading Bram Stoker's 'Dracula'. The two are indelibly associated in my brain now.
6. My degree course was Arabic & Islamic Studies which I did because I liked Persian carpets (go figure).
Actually, probably the weirdest of all is that I married a Frenchman.
So, there you have it. Now, I in my turn have to nominate other suspects of weirdness. Wait for it... They are....
Cafe and Marmite
I am quite new to this game, so can only call upon 4 (no, it's not because I've got no friends). Quality, darlings, not quantity.
Oh God, what have I done to deserve this?ReplyDelete
You posted about just rude desserts.ReplyDelete
do we really only do 6 or can i do 16?ReplyDelete
oh gosh, as many as you like. Weirdness makes such a good read!ReplyDelete
lol that was funny..especially the boys bit. thanks for particpating Sarah!ReplyDelete
I even drove my teddies round in my brother's Action Man jeep with trailer. It was just the right size to take them all on an expedition in the garden. My granny knitted them little tank-tops and trousers, and I was obliged to sleep as straight as a board surrounded byReplyDelete
lounging teddies on either side.