Zak from I-Zak over there in my blog list tagged moi and now I have to write 6 weird things about moi-meme (no accents...) or be square. So, here goes (after much churning of brain cogs) :
1. I used to want to be a long-distance lorry driver when I was 8.
2. I never used to play with dolls, hating them and hurling them in the cupboard if any poor unsuspecting, kind person gave me one as a present.
3. I preferred playing with my teddies who were all boys (go figure).
4. I worried about how I would send my children to school when I was 11 and decided I would probably know when the time came...
5. I go through phases of eating a certain thing all the time for a certain meal. So in 1992 I had crunchy peanut butter on baguette everyday for lunch while I was reading Bram Stoker's 'Dracula'. The two are indelibly associated in my brain now.
6. My degree course was Arabic & Islamic Studies which I did because I liked Persian carpets (go figure).
Actually, probably the weirdest of all is that I married a Frenchman.
So, there you have it. Now, I in my turn have to nominate other suspects of weirdness. Wait for it... They are....
Cafe and Marmite
I am quite new to this game, so can only call upon 4 (no, it's not because I've got no friends). Quality, darlings, not quantity.