- I've nearly finished Christmas shopping
- Looking forward to buying a tree and decorating it this weekend. It seems that you can buy one at Ikea for 20€ and get a coupon for 19€ to spend in the shop before January the something. Bargain!
- My TWDB unexpectedly came to supper this evening. What a lovely surprise!
- Poubelle la Vie is heading for a climatic end of the week episode tomorrow. Will not go out.
- Gonna see my mates this weekend - we have lots to catch up on.
- I've put the mattress warmer on, so I'm all nice and snug when I go to bed.
- We put a Christmas tree and deccies up at work today so it all looks lovely and festive.
- Had a jolly lunch with a pal today who spoke about issues of poo.
- Helped drink a bottle of St Chinian, La Chant des Cigales and very delicious it was too. Must go to taste at the domain!
- Christmas is charging up at the speed of light.
- My eldest's parents' evening is next week and I can only see 2 out of his 7 teachers.
- I won't see my TWDB until next Wednesday.
- I still have to clear up dinner...
- I can look forward to a weekend of cleaning the house.
- I was going to have a Christmas party but can't be arsed.
- Have to take my car in for a service. It's running on borrowed time...
- Loads of people at work are ill. I'm just hoping they don't share it around.
- My bank statement.
There but for the grace...
Catch up with me too ...glad.ReplyDelete